Assist the Executive Director of Business/Finance and other Business Office staff in carrying out a broad range of responsibilities including grant accounting management and transaction posting/monitoring, bank account reconciliations, reconcile balance sheet accounts as assigned, assists with audits for the district and provides additional assistance in all aspects in the finance department as needed. The ideal candidate will continually evaluate the accountant role processes to ensure effective and appropriate utilization of district resources recommending changes where appropriate.
• Maintain local/state/federal grant fiscal records and monitor expenditures.
• Continuously monitor all grant regulations.
• Prepare grant cash requests on a monthly basis.
• Reconcile all district bank accounts monthly.
• Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
• Assist with audit preparations as requested by the Executive Director of Business/Finance.
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Business/Finance.