Primarily focused on supporting the infrastructure and specialized technology systems and maintaining district connectivity. Supported areas include all buildings, classrooms, classroom technology and district networks. Assists in establishing and maintaining all access points, network stability, internet access, content filtering, firewall standards and other systems. Will work in conjunction with the technology department to provide network, systems and security support for the operational health and stability of district systems and infrastructure. Will determine how the future network needs can and will benefit the district and help lead the deployment efforts to maximize return on investment.
• Provide hardware/software support for technology and network related components, systems and products
• Support the helpdesk requests and respond in a professional and courteous manner
• Provide security support on all security areas as needed by district leadership
• Monitor and maintain security cameras and badges
• Provide training and technical guidance to other technology department employees
• Provide scripting support for switches to configure all ports and connectivity of the network
• Provide programming design and support for the firewall, VLANs, and switches throughout the district
• Analyze and monitor server security and implement patches and fixes to address potential security holes.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Media and Technology