Responsible for areas of finance and budgeting; oversight of purchasing and maintenance of IT needs; oversight of office operations; oversight of PAC; and administration of human resources functions. Responsible for leading the financial operations of the $2 million Association and ensuring the operational needs of a seven-member staff and support for a 16-member Board of Directors. Responsible for financials of 501(c)(3) educational corporation and limited financials for affiliated associations.
• Primary responsibility for short- and long-range budgets, financials and accounts payable/receivable for the organization, including looking to future needs and recommending fiscal strategies to achieve them. Ensures compliance with regulations.
• Creates working budget with director that is appropriate to strategic plan and monitors for corrective actions as needed throughout the year.
• Ensures Association has updated policies/procedures and employee manuals; establishes document retention/disposal schedule.
• Formulates cost benefit analysis and ROI reports, particularly on conferences.
• Primarily responsibility for annual audit and presentation to Board of Directors.
• Responsible for Association, educational corporation and PAC tax returns.
• Manages capital expenditures and RFPs for providers, including conferences.
• Responsible for human resource activities for the Association and its employees. Ensures compliance with regulations.
• Works with tech company to ensure software, computer/office equipment, servers and telephones are the latest technology available to the Association for the office and conference needs.
• Manage the Association’s AMS/CRM system for member engagements.
• Responsible to participate in on-site duties at CRA conferences.
• Other duties as assigned.