Primary function is to supervise and administer health and welfare benefits, local and state withholding and unemployment taxes. Serve as an administrator to the company’s 401k, ESPP and Stock Option program. Ensuring that the organization is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Plan, direct, and supervise all activities relating to the Benefits Administrator.
• Assists in evaluating and negotiating annual reviews for the Company’s insurance programs.
• Develop, implement and control programs in a manner that ensures cost-effectiveness, market competitiveness, and internal equity among employees.
• Insures distribution of appropriate documentation to New Hires according to ERISA guidelines.
• Reviews and approves benefit bills for payment.
• Actively participates in planning and implementing annual open enrollment.
• Serves as 401(k) administrator; signer for 401(k) loan authorizations and distributions, audits entry and timeliness of all 401(k) documents and participant contribution submissions, signs eligibility forms, supervises newly eligible upload payroll contribution data, downloads and saves to file all non-contribution 401(k) reports.
• Serves as ESPP, Stock Option administrator.
• Stays abreast in area of benefit administration in order to assist in developing, implementing, and managing employee benefit plans.
• Prepares reports as requested by Corporate Director of Human Resources or other member of Senior Management.
• Oversee and Administer ADA process for domestic locations.
• Oversee and Administer FMLA process. Provide reporting and metrics on FMLA trends.
• Monitor, review, and respond to all unemployment hearings and requests for information.
• Manages and processes Canadian Payroll through ADP.
• Maintains all state and local withholding and unemployment taxes, working closely with HRIS Manager to ensure Workday is updated.
• Maintain of OSHA logs and Reporting in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
• Workers Compensation Management, Administration, and Reporting for the entire domestic corporation.
• Act as liaison to the Safety Council, EHS Compliance Manager, and Divisions on all safety and workers compensation matters.
• Must be able to conform to a high standard of confidentiality.