The Human Resources Manager plays a key partnership role with the firm’s leadership and is primarily responsible for day-to-day administration of Human Resources policies and procedures and for coaching and support of C2AE’s approximately 15 personnel supervisors. The position is responsible for developing and applying engagement, recruiting, on-boarding, and assessment processes in a multi-office, privately-owned, professional service environment.
• Directs, develops, implements, and coordinates strategic plans, policies, programs, and initiatives pertaining to Human Resources.
• Ensures all programs are compliant with federal, state, and local laws and legislation, and supports a culture of empowerment, quality, productivity, and cutting-edge technology in the Human Resources field.
• Administers the performance management program for employees; evaluates program effectiveness, developments, and enhancements to performance appraisal program, conducts training programs, and advises managers and supervisors on strategies to correct performance problems.
• Develops and implements the company’s compensation programs to ensure market competitiveness in order to attract and retain top talent for the organization.
• Partners with management to implement organizational changes as required in a high performance organization.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of Human Resources programs, services, delivery methods and functions; conducts research and benchmarking in order to revise and/or develop new programs and management tools to ensure alignment with Human Resource best practices.
• Administers and manages the benefit plans and programs and ensures compliance to state and federal laws.
• Serves as a partner and participant in the executive management team.
• Develops, directs, and manages the company’s suggestion, safety, and workplace culture surveys.
• Other duties as assigned.