The Receptionist reports to the Executive Vice President of Finance & Administration and is responsible for performing general office and customer service duties.
• Provides coverage for the front reception area and performs set-up and clean-up for meetings.
• Assists the President and Vice Presidents with administrative tasks.
• Answers the telephone, greets visitors, and responds to requests for information about the Foundation.
• Maintains office calendars, including master calendar and public calendars and performs setup of technology/equipment for meetings.
• Assists departments with special events as needed (i.e. mailings, RSVPs, and hosting special events).
• Monitors problems and coordinates services related to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, water and other basic systems.
• Ensures adequate supplies (i.e. beverages, snacks) are on hand for routine meetings and may pick up orders at establishments.
• Maintains office cleanliness by ensuring the kitchen area is clean and removes the recycling as needed.
• Distributes incoming mail and ensures outgoing mail is delivered to post office or post box daily.
• Monitors operation of equipment, including copiers, postage meter, audio/visual, and telephone system and initiates repairs as needed.
• Orders office supplies as necessary and organizes and maintains storage supplies areas.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.