The Commercial Maintenance Technician I supports the Commercial Building Supervisor’s efforts in the day-to-day work to maintain the building interior and exterior. This person must possess good customer service skills.
• Completes daily work orders as assigned by Commercial Building Supervisor.
• Checks vacant suites/buildings for any maintenance issues
• Assists with the snow removal / salting processes for buildings under care.
• Assists with prepping vacant units for move-ins.
• Performs basic electrical, HVAC, and plumbing maintenance.
• Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with tenants.
• Repairs and replaces light bulbs on the interior and exterior of the building as necessary.
• Reports major issues to the Commercial Building Supervisor and works with vendors to repair major problems.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.