Commercial Maintenance Technician II performs necessary repairs and preventative maintenance on occupied and vacant units. This includes both general repairs and the assessment and maintenance of HVAC units. Assists Commercial Building Supervisor with daily building maintenance. This person must possess good customer service skills.
• Complete daily work orders as assigned by Commercial Building Supervisor.
• Diagnoses basic mechanical, electrical, and plumbing issues and performs repairs.
• Manages the snow removal / salting processes for buildings under care.
• Maintains the irrigation system and completes basic repairs.
• Assists in performing preventative maintenance of building mechanical systems and cooling towers
• Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with tenants.
• Orders supplier and tracks related inventory.
• Reports major issues to the Commercial Building Supervisor and works with vendors to repair major problems.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.