Under the direct supervision of the Property Manager, the Commercial Construction Supervisor/Estimator oversees all build-outs for new and current commercial tenants. Must have knowledge of all building codes at the county, city, and state levels. Must have excellent communication skills as this position interacts with tenants and prospective tenants. In addition, this person must have good computer skills.
• Prepares job cost estimates for build-outs for tenants.
• Gathers bids for projects and manages the construction crew in the field.
• Conducts and attends meetings with tenants, perspective tenants, and staff during projects.
• Maintains purchase orders and approves all invoices for build-out projects.
• Closes out projects upon completion.
• Maintains timesheets, coordinates with vendors and sub-contractors on projects, monitors job sites, counsels and disciplines staff, and organizes weekly construction meetings.
• Other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.