The Director of Marketing is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the Maner Costerisan’s marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
• Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will increase revenues and profits.
• Manages the strategic and creative design of Maner Costerisan’s marketing and communications activities and materials.
• Regularly conducts relevant market research and analysis. Coordinate and oversee this activity.
• Evaluates operational issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry.
• Develop brand strategies to include brand platforms, positioning and messaging platforms. Be comfortable launching new brands.
• Develops marketing campaigns for new products and services, including formulating specific budget and expenditure plans.
• Develops leads for prospective clients in a geographical region.
• Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
• Furnishes marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to all personnel within the firm.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Manages and/or assists with specific firm programs relative to business development/marketing.
• Assists in developing an ongoing client-relations program for firm employees.
• Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, and values established by the firm.
• Assists in planning of any event that highlights firm services.
• Follows-up with potential clients after presentations to provide additional information and secure business.
• Builds relationships with referral sources and key associations.
• Attends networking events and generating opportunities.
• Creates opportunities for firm leaders to interact with key referral sources.
• Identifies opportunities to introduce other firm services to existing clients.
• Occasional travel required to conferences and vendors.
• Overtime hours as required for special events and as workload dictates.