The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of Emergent Health Partners in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and organization policy. This includes financial analysis, general ledger maintenance, internal and external reporting, cash management, budgeting, financial accounting, financial forecasting, purchasing, information technology oversight, payroll, and fringe benefits.
• Prepares and monitors operating and capital budgets with input from the management staff including long-range financial planning in accordance with the strategic plan.
• Oversees accounts receivables, payables, fixed assets, cash flow, and all routine accounting functions as well as payroll for the staff.
• Coordinates internal controls, and coordinates the external audit.
• Directs the human resource functions through the Human Resources Manager including benefits, talent acquisition, personnel policies, and employee relations.
• Leads the business support services including purchasing, contract administration, insurance, and business office supervision and performance evaluations.
• Manages the preparation of financial statements and account reconciliations as well as supervising the preparation of various reports for internal and external audiences.
• Oversees the preparation of various tax schedules in collaboration with the external accounting firm.
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.