Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides administrative and clerical support to the CEO and Service Team. Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include correspondence and reports; assembling and maintaining statistical data; and performing and overseeing specific projects and programs as assigned. The Executive Assistant manages administrative staff by providing direction, guidance and support.
• Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of assigned administrative and clerical functions.
• Manages an extremely active calendar of appointments. Works closely with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
• Completes, assembles, and reviews a variety of documents including memos, letters, and reports, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Files correspondence, memos, records, and reports. Maintains files.
• Sorts and distributes incoming mail to appropriate executives.
• Assumes responsibility for preparing and maintaining assigned records and reports.
• Assembles, tabulates, calculates, and maintains reporting and statistical data on a regular and special basis.
• Prepares documents and reports.
• Assembles internal reports submitted to Board of Directors and committees.
• Assumes responsibility for maintaining effective business relations with Credit Union members, vendors, and other business professionals.
• Resolves or appropriately refers questions, requests, complaints, and problems.
• Obtains and conveys information as needed.
• Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Credit Union.
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with area staff and with management.
• Assists other personnel as needed.
• Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
• Manages administrative staff by providing direction, guidance and support.
• Provides leadership to staff through effective objective setting, delegation and communication. Conducts staff meetings as required. Discusses areas needing improvement.
• Ensures staff are well trained, effective and optimally used. Identifies training needs and provides training, as needed.
• Conducts performance appraisals as required, Formulates and implements corrective actions, as needed.
• Assists, supports and serves staff, as needed.
• Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
• Performs miscellaneous clerical and administrative tasks.
• Performs special projects as assigned.
• Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.