Under the direction of the Vice President of Property Management and the Property Management Supervisor, the Administrative Specialist performs administrative data entry and commercial lease processing functions for multiple entities. Works closely with leasing clients, property managers, and internal staff to ensure records and Lease Summaries are current for property tenants.
• Assists with processing commercial leases which includes processing cash receipts (cash, checks, ACH payments), auditing tenant ledgers, and sending monthly rent invoices for company-owned entities.
• Ensures up-to-date and accurate leasing and accounting information is updated in the accounting system and database.
• Codes Consumers Energy invoices and approves commercial utilities.
• Acts as a liaison between the company and property tenants by providing customer service regarding work orders, property maintenance, and other general questions.
• Maintains systematic follow-up procedures to ensure that deadlines are met and that information and material required from outside sources is received on a timely basis.
• Creates, sends and maintains various property contracts such as snow and lawn for company owned property.
• Proofreads and corrects drafts and final copy materials for appropriate and consistent format, accuracy of information, punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
• Organizes and revises a record-keeping and filing system as necessary for job responsibilities; classifies, sorts, and files correspondence, records, and other documents.
• Regularly communicates with the Property Manager and Property Management Supervisor regarding corrections and property updates.
• Takes minutes and notes for meetings with sales, maintenance, and construction groups.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.