As a part of the Therapy Today team, a fully licensed private practice mental health clinician provides skillful and compassionate psychotherapy to the populations of the clinician’s choice, diagnosing and treating mental health disorders while providing and receiving clinical support with colleagues in a collaborative and fully supported environment.
Therapy Today offers full support to clinicians including but not limited to filling a caseload, credentialing, billing, advertising, scheduling, training and supervision support, appointment reminders and copay collection. Therapists set their own schedule and do the work that they do best. Therapy Today provides nature-inspired therapy rooms for the client to feel comfortable and for the therapists to do their best work. Therapists interested in continual growth and learning receive training tailored to their individual needs and wishes. Therapy Today’s culture encourages open communication, personal responsibility for one's own positive attitude and a commitment to excellence.
• Provide psychotherapy sessions to meet the needs of Therapy Today clients
• Establish good working therapeutic alliance
• Collaborate with clients to establish goals for treatment and plans for meeting them
• Continually assess client progress
• Record and maintain documentation per industry standards
• When needed, make referrals to outside resources
• Maintain confidentiality consistent with HIPAA rules