The Consultant is responsible for supporting and managing talent acquisition processes and human resource consulting assignments in multiple human resource functional areas. The incumbent will work closely with the President, Associate Consultant, and Client Services Specialist on various human resources consulting projects, including retained searches, compensation studies, position description development, job analysis, pre-employment assessment recommendation and interpretation, and personnel policy manual development.
• Works with hiring managers and search committees to define position requirements, draft position descriptions, prepare job postings, determine appropriate market rates, and utilize the best methods for sourcing a strong, well-qualified, and diverse candidate pool.
• Evaluates credentials based on position specifications, conducts phone and onsite interviews, interprets pre-employment assessments, drafts reports detailing the candidate’s background and experience, prepares final interview questions, makes candidate recommendations to clients based on position requirements, and facilitates the final offer process.
• Conducts intake meetings with clients to gain an understanding of organizational needs for human resource consulting projects in the fields of talent management, compensation, performance management, employee relations, and personnel management among others.
• Consults with clients by responding to inquiries, analyzing, and recommending solutions to human resource challenges relating to employment regulations such as the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and others related to Department of Labor rules.
• Supports compensation study projects by developing and evaluating both internal and external equity and making recommendations for market competitive salary ranges. Presents findings to clients and assists them in the implementation of new and revised compensation systems.
• Develops and delivers presentations to various groups on Human Resource related topics such as talent acquisition, regulations, compensation, and pre-employment assessments.
• Represents Hiring Solutions LLC at various Chamber of Commerce, Mid-Michigan Human Resource Association, and similar meetings and events.
• Other duties as assigned by the President.