The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for supporting human resource consulting assignments in a variety of human resource areas being undertaken by Hiring Solutions LLC (HSLLC). The incumbent will work closely with the President, Vice President, and Client Services Specialist on various human resources consulting projects, including sourcing applicants, compensation studies, onboarding programs, performance management, pre-employment assessments, and policy and procedure manual development.
• Works with HSLLC staff to define position requirements, draft position descriptions, prepare job postings, and takes action to share the details of the position with qualified candidates.
• Assists in the process of screening credentials, conducting phone and onsite interviews, proctoring pre-employment assessments, drafting reports detailing the candidate’s background and experience, and makes recommendations to clients based on position requirements.
• Supports HSLLC staff as a point of contact for clients and candidates, keeping them informed on the status and progress of projects throughout the process.
• Participants with HSLLC staff to conduct intake meetings with clients to gain an understanding of client needs for human resource consulting projects in the fields of compensation, performance management, employee relations, and personnel management among others.
• Support the HSLLC staff as they serve as a liaison between the management team and candidates during the recruitment process.
• Conducts reference and background checks on selected candidates and communicates results to client.
• Assists in the preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals and preparing proposals for search and consulting projects.
• Under HSLLC staff supervision, consults with clients by responding to inquiries and analyzing and recommending solutions to human resource challenges.
• Other duties as assigned by the President.