The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing marketing and brand management efforts. Coordinates internal and external communications through multiple channels. Markets the value of association programs, products and services offerings to members, nonmembers, industry suppliers and media. Editor of Campus Dining Today magazine.
• Maintain organizational brand standards throughout association.
• Manage development and production of tri-annual Campus Dining Today publication and membership directory.
• Manage vendor relationships and contracts including print, design, authors.
• Collaborates with staff to develop and execute marketing campaigns for association membership recruitment and promotion of programs and services.
• Develop marketing scopes with clear calls to action, create marketing materials and execute plan through print and digital channels.
• Develop and manage marketing and communications budget.
• Create and update graphics for events, conferences, website and more.
• Update website content and graphics in alignment with scheduled events and staff requests.
• Report and analyze metrics involving the website and email marketing campaigns using, but not limited to, Google Analytics.
• Respond to media inquiries on behalf of association.
• Maintain communications calendar and teamwork project management.
• Oversee Marketing and Communications Coordinator.