The Benefit & Member Services Coordinator is responsible for handling claim inquires and assists with problem resolution for plans offered through the Group Insurance Program. The incumbent also serves as the principle customer service representative for calls relating to the Insurance Program.
• Assist with eligibility verification and enrollment.
• Preform enrollment data entry in several systems.
• Assist with annual open enrollment including data entry, requests for information, copying/sending materials and assembling presentation folders.
• Maintain mail/email communications to member participants.
• Monitor COBRA administration and communications through a contracted vendor.
• Maintain insurance filing system adhering to HIPAA privacy practices.
• Coordinate and insure accuracy of disability and life insurance claims.
• Preform drug testing consortium data entry and premium invoicing.
• Handle communications, mailings and administrative tasks related to other Service programs.
• Assist Benefit Services Manager with cafeteria plan invoicing and maintenance.
• Make bank deposits.
• Additional tasks as directed by the President, Vice President or Benefit Services Manager.