Under the direction of the Vice President of Property Management, the Property Management Supervisor assists the Vice President of Property Management in the management of all commercial and residential entities. Supervises staff of 3 and is responsible for the lease administration of all commercial and residential entities.
• Manages and oversees commercial customer accounts in Timberline which includes charging rent and applying late charges when necessary.
• Reviews residential move outs, assists with related processing as necessary, and posts all commercial and residential move outs to ensure that refunds are sent out within 30 days of tenant move out.
• Prepares year end reconciliations and reviews leases that are input into Timberline.
• Approves and reviews accounts payable including general ledger coding to ensure consistency and accuracy.
• Develops financial and tenant occupancy reports for management.
• Reviews rent and delinquency reports on a monthly basis.
• Trains and supervises direct reports.
• Works directly with tenants to schedule and remedy maintenance requests; works with the maintenance team to distribute work orders and complete logs on the maintenance spreadsheet.
• When necessary, meets with tenants and documents complaints and reviews this information with the Property Manager.
• Other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.