The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant is the “first impression” of the company. The position requires an individual who possesses a positive disposition, excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, and is comfortable multi-tasking. The ability to prioritize is crucial in order to effectively complete the administrative support functions required of this position.
• Answers multi-line telephone and routes calls to appropriate staff. Responds to general inquiries referring to current information sources or established policies and procedures.
• Provides coverage for the front reception area and performs set-up and clean-up for meetings.
• Performs administrative and project support tasks. Answers inquiries and provides requested information.
• Processes and coordinates incoming and outgoing mail, the in-house postage machine, and express shipping requests via Fed Ex.
• Organizes and revises the record keeping and filing system as necessary for job responsibilities; classifies, sorts, and files correspondence, records and other documents.
• Proofreads, corrects drafts, and prepares a final copy of materials ensuring appropriate and consistent format, accuracy of information, punctuation, spelling and grammar.
• Schedules weekly sales meetings, maintains listing agreements, updates spreadsheets, and distributes material during sales meetings.
• Updates company social media accounts and keeps track of company advertising contracts.
• Maintains a systematic follow-up procedure to ensure deadlines are met and that information and material required from outside sources is received on a timely basis.
• Orders office supplies with respect to budget requirements.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.