Emergent Health Partners, Michigan’s largest ambulance service provider with 800+ employees, is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who can "think outside the box" to cultivate new strategies to grow interest in our Emergency Medical Services (EMS) education program as well as employment opportunities. The primary functions for this role will be promoting the company's EMS education program to various populations and creating approaches and strategies to attract qualified EMS licensed personnel to the organization.
• Conducts numerous presentations to high school student at schools in Southeast and Southwest Michigan.
• Interfaces with school administrators to develop long lastly relationships and gain access to the student population to educate them on the opportunities Emergent Health Partners can provide.
• Take the lead in coordinating events including student field trips and open houses to our Ann Arbor headquarters facility.
• This position will be responsible for attending job fairs/expos as well as presenting at other EMS educational facilities.
• Participates in community events and assists with the company's veteran and minority student hiring initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.