The Human Resources Representative is responsible for assisting the General Manager in daily operations by providing human resources related support and processing company payroll.
• Processes the company’s payroll of all employees by completing the following tasks: reviewing and entering time data for all employees, as well as reconciling and transmitting payroll information to appropriate managers and supervisors.
• Recruits, interviews, and hires employees for select departments, working closely with supervisors to outline talent requirements.
• Assists in the development of HR initiatives including the creation of a staffing plan, recruitment procedures, evaluation of post-interview information, and coordination of background checks.
• Maintains personnel files for current and previous employees.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management, and directing the processing of benefit claims.
• Completes, reviews, and verifies time and attendance records and compares this information with electronic records.
• Responds to inquiries from employees regarding human resources transactions.
• Analyzes exit interviews, identifies training needs, and supports onboarding programs.
• Monitors the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to ensure compliance and the appropriate handling of information.
• Identifies opportunities within the HR functional area to improve organizational effectiveness.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.