The Senior Sales Representative promotes the sales of architectural, commercial, industrial, and specialty coatings, painting equipment, and related paint sundries to a variety of paint users in an assigned territory using effective, ethical, and professional sales practices.
• Meets or exceeds quotas and/or objectives with respect to sales volume (revenue); margins; business development (new accounts); and gallons sold.
• Prepares and organizes numeric and non-numeric records and data in digital and print formats, including contracts, activity reports, and expense reports.
• Collaborates with store managers to ensure satisfactory levels of customer service.
• Provides accurate project estimates with price quotes and terms of sale.
• Cultivates key prospects and long-term customer relationships. Develop new business by finding, qualifying, and closing revenue-generating leads.
• Promotes the fair resolution of customer issues, including those that pertain to product performance.
• Monitors and communicates customer credit and customer payments in accordance with credit terms and Company guidelines. Initiates and/or cooperates with collection efforts in accordance with the law and Company policy.
• Supports marketing and promotional activities in the district.
• Participates in Company meetings, functions, and trainings as required as well as relevant professional organizations, associations, trade shows and conventions.
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor.