Direct and oversee an organization's sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients and maintaining client database.
• Recognize business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Network with potential clients, using methods such as cold-calling, email communication, social media, etc.
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identify product improvements based on customer feedback.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
• Continuously improve sales and service through follow-up and feedback.