The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for tasks that maintain the integrity, consistency, and accuracy of Michigan 2-1-1 (MI211) system service delivery including resource database maintenance and customer contact management through implementation of Quality Indicator Reports and Tools that assist MI211 center staff with the verification of established Quality Assurance practices and the means to correct any identified deficiencies.
• Oversees the development, maintenance and application of the MI211 resource database, resource engagement and contact management Quality Assurance Metrics to ensure consistent and standard practices are met.
• Develops Quality Indicator reports that emphasize compliance with MI211 resource database and contact management standard operating procedures.
• Oversees independent and peer review processes to provide peer and objective third-party evaluation of resource database integrity and adherence to Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) and MI211 standards.
• Supports AIRS accreditation by reviewing and ensuring all MI211 resource database and contact management procedures align with AIRS standards.
• Furnishes guidance for addressing deficiencies and achieving performance improvements.
• Collaborates with State Training Coordinator in the development of Quality Assurance trainings and individualized center support plans.
• Seeks input from the Resource Managers Workgroup and Contact Management Workgroup on procedure implementation and protocol changes while documenting approved changes.
• May assist with other aspects of MI211 quality performance such as call process, agent performance, and the development of a fidelity model to ensure greater consistency of service delivery across the MI211 centers.
• Other duties as directed by Executive Director.