The Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of store operations to achieve exceptional business results. They lead a team of staff members to deliver excellent customer service, develop and maintain product knowledge, and present a professional company image throughout all aspects of the organization.
• Achieves sales and profit plan by controlling expenses, working capital, inventory, shrinkage, and growing net contribution.
• Focuses on customer service by ensuring that high service standards are maintained.
• Resolves customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Maintains a high level of associate engagement through effective leadership.
• Maintaining an understanding of the local market, operations-based selling, and customer base.
• Recruits, trains, directs, motivates, and disciplines associates and assists them in resolving issues.
• Ensures that the appearance of the store’s exterior and interior, including merchandising displays, are maintained to required standards.
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor.