Direct the planning and delivery of a complete array of mental health, intellectual /developmental disability, and substance abuse services to the citizens of Kent County, Michigan.
• Develop, articulate, and communicate the network180 mission, vision, and values to consumers, their families, staff, board, partner agencies, and community.
• Under the direction of the network180 board of directors, in collaboration with staff and our community partners, develop a strategic plan that includes long range goals and objectives as well as an annual plan. Regularly report on progress to the board and other stakeholders.
• Work with management staff to allocate and ensure the responsible use of financial, human, and physical resources to efficiently and effectively serve our consumer population and community.
• Work collaboratively with local, regional, and state agencies and organizations to ensure that the mission of network180 is accomplished.
• Work with the management staff to develop, monitor, and support an organizational structure and provider network that will work with the community to support the network180 mission.
• Work with management staff to direct the daily operations of the organization.
• Work with the network180 Board of Directors in creating policies and direction for the organization that will support the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Provide staff support to the board and keep the board informed with timely communication and accurate information.
• Ensure that organizational resources are used to serve all parts of the community by ensuring that those parts of the community with a greater need for behavioral health services are adequately served.
• Actively participate in community, regional, and state organizations that promote improved behavioral health in our community. This will require travel and meeting participation outside the county.
• Promote recovery and self-determination by recognizing, encouraging and supporting the voice and active participation of the consumer.
• Perform duties of Project Sponsor utilizing the Project Management Framework.
• Motivate, lead and develop staff; carry out supervisory responsibility in accordance with Network180 policies, procedures and applicable laws; provide training in job skills; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; address complaints and resolve problems.
• Compliance with organizational policies and procedures, including code of conduct and attendance policy; and policies resulting from the HIPAA privacy rules regarding individually identifiable health information concerning individuals served or employed by Network180.
network180 is an equal opportunity employer