The Data Technician plays a pivotal role in managing and maintaining student information systems and records for the District. This position reports to the Director of Technology, Cybersecurity and Media Services. This position supports the functionality and efficiency of the student information system (Infinite Campus) while contributing to the creation of District reports crucial for auditing purposes, including pupil accounting, state reporting, and more.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A LETTER FROM THE SUPERINTENDENT OF DEWITT PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
• Maintains student information systems and records for the District, ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulations
• Supports student information system (Infinite Campus)
• Creates District reports for auditing purposes, such as pupil accounting, state reporting, etc.
• Manages user accounts, handling account creation, removal and password resets in adherence to security protocols
• Supports District software applications, such as Clever, IXL, NWEA, etc., ensuring smooth operation and resolving related issues
• Assists with data-related and other assigned help desk tickets
• Develops reports from data as requested